Thursday, July 25, 2013

Super Awesome Catholic Family camp....Tennessee style

We just couldn't call this Super Awesome Catholic Family Camp II...it just didn't seem fair to our Washington contingent. It was more like a continuation.

We stayed at a KOA campground just outside Smoky Mountain Nat'l Park. It was lots of fun. The families were all part of our Lenten Bible study group. There was lots of fishing, games and food (of course) and as a special bonus, we got to attend mass at St Francis, where Fr. Shelton is pastor. Bonus!

I didn't get as many pictures as I'd hoped, but I did want to remember our fun time. By the way, this was waaaaaaaaay back in the middle of May. (during computer sickness;)





Goin' fishin'


Maggie's first fish


My friend Caprice and me

 The best we could get of the kids. Davises, Parsons, and Richardsons

On the way home. Guess who didn't sleep during the campout...

Looking forward to SACFCts II

No comments:

Post a Comment