Friday, July 5, 2013

In which Emily turns twelve

Really? Twelve? How is that remotely possible? This sweet girl was just wearing pigtails and showing me her hula dance yesterday. Now she's a pre-teen who also thinks I'm going to let her be in grade seven next year. "Ha!" says I.

Oh, wait. She really did turn twelve. That would make me....never mind.
Here are some pics from Miss Emily's birthday party.
 
She wanted to have an American Girl themed party, with a camp out. We improvised.
 
 
 
 
For a craft we made "nature candles" like in Samantha's time. The girls hunted for leaves and flower petals that they wanted to put on their candle. Then they painted melted paraffin over the top of each item. They turned out really cute. And they just had so much fun making them.
 
 
 
 
Happy 15 year old joins the fun.
 
 
Rachel, Rebekah, Emily and Elisa showing off their finished products.
 
 
 
 
Happy birthday, my sweet butterfly girl. I love you so much!
 
***Emily's birthday is in May, but due to technical difficulties, I am just now able to post pictures***

1 comment:

  1. My girls' candles are on display on the bar! They had so much fun! so glad you all are here!

    ReplyDelete