Saturday, October 12, 2013

Homecoming

My nephew, Travis, came home on leave yesterday.

He is stationed in Germany with the Unites States Air Force.
He was deployed for six months in Djibouti, Africa. In the summer.

We have not seen him in seven years, since before he graduated from high school.
You better believe that I was going to the airport when he came in.

The pictures are a little fuzzy (because I was using Scott's camera and don't know how to use it), but I'm post them anyway. I know you'll forgive me;)





This is my favorite. He has never met Danny. Danny wanted to introduce himself.


I know, you'd think I would have taken more pictures. I was trying to balance taking pictures and living in the moment and keeping track of Danny.


Travis left today for a vacation in Florida with his buddies. He comes back next week and we can't wait to get to visit with him and hear about all his adventures.

Travis, thank you for your service to our country. We love you buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment